Vegan? Banning carbs from your diet? Always in a hurry with little time to cook? Well, this recipe is for you!
15 minutes max, healthy, eggs free, gluten free, dairy free, totally vegan and high in protein.
What do you need?
- One pack of Chickpeas Fusilli Evexia Thrive (If you are living in the UK, you can easily find them at ASDA, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s)
- Half pack of Dairy Free Violife Creamy Original (Vio Life Food, the dairy-free side of life)
- 1 Zucchini
- Salt, Pepper, Herbs
Now you just have to follow the One Pot Method, cooking the zucchini first for 10/12 minutes.
Cook your pasta in 3 quick steps:
- Cut the zucchini and add them in a pan with enough hot water to cover them. Add salt, pepper and herbs.
- After 5/6 minutes, add the pasta and add a little more water, again enough to cover the fusilli.
- Let them cook for 5 minutes, add the cream and stir from time to time until they are cooked (approximately another 7 minutes).
Serve and Enjoy 🙂
Find all the recipes here: Homemade Recipes
#Vegan #GlutenFree #HealthyLife
Follow me on Instagram:@TheHyppoMySelfTheCat
Photos credit: @thehyppomyselfthecat