If you are a fan of plants, flowers and colours, you cannot miss Kew Gardens here in London, during Spring time is absolutely fab!
Palm House and Princess of Wales Conservatory
- Opening hours: 10 am – 6.30 pm (Mon-Thurs), 10 am – 7.30 pm (Fri-Sun and bank holidays)
- Tickets online: 14₤ (1 adult price), various offers for families, kids and groups
- Closest Tube Station: Kew Gardens
- Picnics allowed
- Bars/Restaurants/Toilets/Plant Shops available on site.
- Activities available for Kids, Families, Schools, Teachers
Official website here.
Follow me on Instagram:@TheHyppoMySelfTheCat
Photos credit: @thehyppomyselfthecat